Mounting System MK II
1. Place frame on mounting plate
2. Put a cap in centre of plate where magnet is located. Insulate plate and frame with silicone spray or other oily
3. Fill plate and frame with plaster and insert the model into it with the pins downwards.
4. Remove frame from model and remove model from mounting plate.
5. The model with the cap incorporated in the base will now fit exactly onto the mounting plate and can be taken off and replaced with total precision.
Crosspin Mounting Intro Kit:
2 Model frames
2 Mounting plates
50 Metal plates
All items available separately